Thursday, June 21, 2007

New goods in Chelsea

Metalware designer Michael Aram, whose work has been sold at various boutiques and high-end department stores for quite some time now...has opened his first retail store in Chelsea! His pieces will be featured in a newly restored 19th Century carriage house...keeping intact many of the architectural details, the architect James Harb and Michael created a black backdrop for his pieces to shine and pop off the displays...


Shop located at 136 West 18th Street, NY, NY. Here are some highlights from his various collections sold available at his new retail store and online store as well:



Enchanted Forest side table



Coral Reef large tray

Coral Reef nut bowl



Enchanted Forest candle holders


Bark vases

2 comments:

katiedid said...

I love this guy! I have seen that table in an artile somewhere!

girl meets glamour said...

Katiedid- I know, I think I know which article your're talking about...but can't remember either :)