Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Get real!!


Well, I mean only if you want to. See this has been a real interesting last couple of months...chalked full of "get real" moments. My mom seems to think this comes with age, but I'm thinking it's because I'm just finally opening my eyes. So in while in bloggerland today I was visiting what I believe to be a great and fairly new blog Design for Mankind , when I stumbled upon a website called Picture of Walls...



I may be wrong, but the owner's behind these graffiti slogans...well, are documenting their "get real" moments... just for use all to have a good laugh. I tried to keep it clean and non-political, but there's some real good ones, do check it out!


2 comments:

Brilliant Asylum said...

The dinosaur one is the best. That would make a great t-shirt.

/// said...

Aww, thanks for the sweet mention, girly!!!