Friday, March 20, 2009

Get lost...get found

I'm back. Yes, it's been a realllllll long while. Each time I thought about getting back to my blog, something else in my life happened, to keep me from it...from you. But, it would seem that the rain has stopped finally. And I'm ready now, more than ever to be back to blogging.

New me...new life...new apartment...new career...well you get it. I've put everything I needed to back together, and now...I'm really happy and ready to take on whatever life sends my way...well, except for rain...and maybe an IOU from the CA state tax board :)

So, soon I'll post pictures of my new apartment, that I've spent that last couple of weeks working to get everything moved in and looking good...and much more will come from there.

I hope all of you are well, and I look forward to your comments and posts (my blogger friends)!!!! and thank you so much for your comments while I was away....

It's good to be back...yeah!

26 comments:

chateaudelu said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

just came across you, welcome back from a novice blogger. liked your photos on coastal living kitchen.

Mrs. Blandings said...

Yea! We missed you, but look, we're still here. Hope everything is ok.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad to hear!

modern.chic. inspired. said...

I'm new to the blogging world, but have been following your blog for a while. So glad to we'll be seeing new postings!!

cotedetexas said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you blogging again! Welcome back! Can't wait to see your new place!

katiedid said...

Yay! Glad your back girl!

s. said...

Huzzah! Welcome back.

Leah said...

So glad you're back! I hope everything is OK (or at least OK now), and I can't wait to see what you share with us!

girl meets glamour said...

Thank you guys, really...so glad to hear from you again. I'm doing great and can"t wait to check out what all of you have been up too!!!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Wow this is so great. I found your blog right around the time I started mine and then you stopped posting. I read all of your previous post and fell in love. I knew you would be back so I kept you on my blog roll. I was very excited to wake up this morning and see your post!!!!

Welcome back!

TIG said...

Welcome back! So happy things are going so well, and that you're back :)

Anonymous said...

ah... finally! ;)

Hope all is well - glad you're back. I missed you!

Suzy said...

Yay! We missed you!

Karyn said...

Yeah! Can't wait for more.

naphtali said...

Welcome back! It seems I faced the "same rain" you did.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back! I was missing all of your great design posts!

Bonnie said...

Hi Kate,
Congratulations on your new job and place! I'm new to blogging and have really enjoyed your wonderful older posts. I look forward to the new things you post too! Your blog is really fabulous! :)

franki durbin said...

so funny, I just posted a similar post. Feels good to be back. welcome back yourself! XO!

Material Girls said...

Welcome back!! Looking forward to some more great posts of yours! :)

Lauren said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing pics of your new apt!

Christina said...

welcome back!

MissKarenAshley said...

Glad you're back.I look forward to reading new posts from you.

Karen
www.simplylovelyideas.blogspot.com

stella said...

looking for to see your new apartment, and good that you are back ;)

Red Lipstick said...

Just discovered your blog as I am setting up mine! Love it! I'm addicted to design too and working on getting into it.