Thursday, July 5, 2007

Patterns to love

This month's House and Garden (British Edition) features an article on how to decorate with retro chic bold prints. Showcasing several scenes below with all the info, on how you the reader, can get these same patterns if you like...this mag is definitely worth checking out if your in a bookstore (or the UK, for that matter :)





From first/second page: Fez background and Fez (black - outer area) wallcovering, by China Seas.

From thrid page: bespoke fretwork panels, at Shapes2Size. Carpet, "Ellipse', wool, at Stark Carpet.

From fourth page: Sofa and left-hand chair cover, 'Aga' (shrimp), by China Seas, right-hand chair cover 'Aphrodites', at Brunschwig & Fils, with cushion in 'Cross Check' (shrimp), by China Seas. Lamp shades covered in a Florence Broadhurst fabric available at Borderline fabrics.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shades on the lamps in that red room are a knockout!

Michelle said...

YUMMY, this month's issue of Blueprint has a whole section on wallpaper, it is beautiful, and you can view it online too. I thought you would be interested.

girl meets glamour said...

I know, I love those lamps too Pink!

Thanks for the info Michelle, I'll have to check it out! Oh, and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Anonymous said...

the chair with the yellow seat is awesome!!!

girl meets glamour said...

Yes, I love that yellow chair too Frances...and with the black and white scheme it's even better :)

The Peak of Chic said...

I picked up a copy earlier this week b/c of the cover- flipped through and loved these vignettes. I guess Hollywood Regency has hit the UK?

girl meets glamour said...

Yes, I think it has POC!