Saturday, January 26, 2008

We want more...

Image via Domino, chairs available thru Carlton & Company (919) 836-1240

**After receiving several reader requests in the past couple of weeks for these...It would seem you just got to give the people what they want, and that's more "Chinese" Chippendale chairs...**


Available thru Jayson Home & Garden



Available (in 2 colors) thru Jonathan Adler
Available thru Downtown Antiques

Bungalow5 (arm & side chairs in 5 colors) available thru Eboniste


Available thru Chapman Radcliff


**You may want to also check: Ballard Designs , Baker Furniture ,& 1st Dibs**

8 comments:

betsey.rae said...

Thanks SOOO much for your post! I love and adore these chairs, and I've been looking everywhere online for them. Problem is, I didn't know what they were called. Thanks again!

Bayou Contessa said...

I love the Chapman Radcliff with the zebra inset seat. Groovy!

girl meets glamour said...

Great Betsey, glad this helped!!

Garrett said...

First off, I love this blog. I'm not a girl, and I wouldn't call my style super glamorous, but you have some excellent taste miss.

That being said, I think these chairs are going to be on the way out with all those antlers. There's been such an overload of these repainted white or in bright colors. I just think people are going to get bored with it soon. Then again, I've got some Louis XVI chairs being redone in the shop now, so who am I to talk?

girl meets glamour said...

Good point. These chairs are getting so much press they are becoming a bit more mainstream now...but who knows, right! I think it's key to balance painted pieces with other materials and not overdo it.

Glad you stopped by and thanks so much!!

Alkemie said...

I totally am addicted to these chairs! This is such a GReat post for sources! Very Very cool. If you don't mind, I'm going to post a couple of these photos and refer others to this post. Love it~

annechovie said...

Kate, thank you so much for including my Palm Beach Chair on your daily finds a while back. That was so nice of you and I just remembered I forgot to thank you! I apologize for being forgetful!

Unknown said...

Wow good resourcing. I love these chairs.