Monday, April 7, 2008

Puttin' it to good use...


I'm thinking with all the hard work we've been doing on the house lately (we really have, can't wait to show you the photos!), that it's time to plan a getaway...I say this because we really need one, something tells me though that our suitcases will not get much use this summer...

(via Terramia)

instead, maybe since they're getting so much time at home, I could put them to good use...and trust me I'd love to because they just might make a cute side table...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the 2nd image...oh, to have a vintage set of LV luggage turned side table...drool

girl meets glamour said...

I know me too!!

~Kate

diana murphy said...

Every element in that second shot is a visual treat (there's nothing like the rich gold tones of vintage Louis!).

Mélanie said...

Looks fantastic !!!Above all with the LV set

Alkemie said...

I do absolutely love vintage suitcases. LV vintage luggage is THe ultimate!!! The problem is no $$ to afford a set I can actually stack up into a side table :P

Karen