Friday, May 9, 2008

Reader inquiry...

I've received some really great emails and comments regarding my "Serenity Now" post already, one reader in particular though, mentioned that my shower curtain closely resembles the one featured below in Kate Spade's bathroom, which I adore!!!

...and this is exactly the image I had in mind when I happened upon it at a local Target, I searched online but couldn't find it to include with this post, but if you like the style, might want to pop into a Target next time your near one...

11 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

Love Target! By the way... shower curtains are being used as tableclothes according to the Wallstreet Journal.

blah said...

That is one lovely shower curtain and very kate spadish!

Vie Chaotique said...

Target has certainly hit the mark with this one. I am running out there today. THANKS!!!

MixMingleGlow said...

So pretty! It looks like a party dress for your tub! FAB-U-LUSS!!!
:)

Brilliant Asylum said...

Nice find from Target! Your bathroom (and Kate's) look great.

Yoli said...

Beautiful curtain.

Siru said...

You've done great work with your house!

juliet xxx

the southern hostess said...

I love it! Shower curtains can add so much charm to a bathroom!

Anonymous said...

A pretty and so nice "kitsh" bathroom as we can see in south west of France.

cassandra said...

LOVE that bathroom! i can't get enough of kate spade's house! well done on the remodel girlie!

House of Hummel said...

i'm looking for a shower curtain exactly like that! your bath is super cute and looks totally like kate's