Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Seer joy!!

it's every where, you really can't miss it...that is the Seersucker madness this summer...

while in PA last weekend, doing a little shopping of course, I couldn't pass up this JCrew belted jacket, I mean come on...let's just dive right into this fabric, cause it feels right. What do you think??

and then I almost got this Seersucker Mini Tote while I was there because it just seems ideal for summer...but I just needed to stop myself because I have totes comin' out of every closet!

and how adorable is this Seersucker pump by Christian Louboutin, just love the little bit of red on the heel as well... a perfect touch!!


um, I don't even mind it on men...very sharp and preppy. I saw this one at Brooks Brothers as well, but don't think the Hubby could (or want to, rather) pull it off...


from clothing to home accessories too, I found this lovely shower curtain on India Rose today...so feminine and cute!!

even William Sonoma Home has hopped on the bandwagon, offering Seersucker bedding and coordinates..


and if you didn't already know all the fun you can have with this fabric, Etsy seller: tinarie21 is offering this white pillow with a red and white seersucker flower...

19 comments:

/// said...

I love seersucker summers! :)

AMM blog said...

Oohh, I love the pillow! It's seems so romantic but I think it could almost work anywhere...or I'd make it work!

Suzy said...

Love that JCrew jacket...I might have to get me one of those!

Mélanie said...

I love seer , it is so lovely , it reminds me my childhood

Joanna Goddard said...

yay, seersucker! i love those heels.

Easy and Elegant Life said...

Mention to your husband that the beauty of seersucker is that a) it's sort of wrinkled anyway and so always looks perfect; and, b) because of the way it is woven, only 30% of the fabric touches your skin at any given moment, which is why is so cool to wear.

Then tell him that he'll look really handsome in it. That'll work. We're not really that complicated.

Decor To Adore said...

The shoes! The shower curtain! The mini pillow! I love it all!

cotedetexas said...

My husband has a seersucker suit. And yes he does wear it on occasion. haha!!! in New ORleans tons of men wear them, not many here, just mine. omg. He looks so cute in it!

TonicHome said...

I'm a huge seersucker fan also. It's a signal that summer is here!

Unknown said...

Love the shower curtain and the ring pillow. So fresh!

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

I am a sucker for seer.

Unknown said...

FABULOUS!!!!!

The men's seersucker suit would be absolutely perfect for a garden afternoon affaire.

Anonymous said...

My cousin and houseguest this weekend stepped out of my guest room this morning in a seersucker suit with tails!

(He is a true southern gentleman)

Love your blog!

Monika said...

the 5th pic is quite lovely.

Unknown said...

My favorite the cute Shower curtain. Does it come in Pink? Love it all!

the southern hostess said...

I love all of it! Seersucker is wonderful!

Style Court said...

I'm a huge fan of seersucker. Love walls upholstered with it too :)

Wallflower Diaries said...

Sweet ,romantic, classic summer feel.

Brittany said...

Your blog is now my friend. I'm glaq we've met. Welcome to my google reader Girl Meets Glamour. :)