Thursday, July 31, 2008

Out and about...

So, it's been a crazy two weeks for me, lot's of shopping like I mentioned, but also a bit of running around for work and play. And next week, I should be back to normal with posts and a consistent sleeping schedule...but, I thought I'd share some of the things I've been up to while I've been away...


Museums visits-- Yup, first I went to the De Young to see the Chihuly exhibit which is going on now until September 28th...a whimsical show that went beyond my expectations. I snuck a few shots (without my flash) so you could see too...next up is the Frida exhibit at the MoMa!!


Snacking -- Yes, I make a point to find new treats when I can! Who wouldn't stop into this cute lil shop if they saw it on the street. Kara's cupcakes just so happens to be the best sweets I've had in a while, perfect with a tall glass of milk!!


Shopping -- Checking out new collections at the SF Design Center, on the left is some new wallcoverings from Osborne and Little and on the right is a "Trellis" fabric (one on top) from Kelly Wearstler's new line for Groundworks/Lee Jofa, which will be release in a couple months. I had a chance to preview the line and take a sample with me...

I've been doing lots of antiquing too, found my a first edition of "I Married Adventure" for only $25...my bargain shopping is getting out of hand. This Sunday, I'll be making another trip to the Alameda Antique Faire in hopes of finding some more buys!!


My House -- Wrapping things up, finished a quick sample board, getting my sisal carpet installed this week, and waiting for the furniture to arrive...

So that's about it for the last few weeks, can't wait to get back to blogging, see you Monday!!

6 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

I can't wait to see the house.

cotedetexas said...

cant wait for more pictures! hurry up!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please keep it coming. I am enthralled with your choices and can't wait to see what you have done with your home. Thank-you so much for sharing!

ArchitecturalBlack said...

have you been in SF, or just moved here? anyway, welcome, or hope you had a great move!

fellow design nerd,
Lynn

Fifi Flowers said...

WOW... that looks like a jewelry store... Tiffany's for cupcakes! That's GREAT!

Unknown said...

your inspiration board could be mine - everything from the colour palette to the style...love it. can't wait to see how it comes together :o)