Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hurry up already...

That's right, hurry up all my favorite retailers and home stores and get going on your new Fall product. Summer is almost over and I wanna know what's new already!!


I don't know about you, but I'm on pins and needles to see what's going with Shine Home, Arteriors, Anthropologie, and others...for this next season!! I understand they want to showcase all their new goods across the country in markets and fairs before they release them to the public. But for me, I just end up feeling teased, like this shot above from Shine Home's recent press release...tell me more!


Maybe a Fall Preview online would hold me over, like J.Crew's online. Which I just can't get enough, and know that cute yellow coat will make it's way to my wardrobe one way or another!!

6 comments:

porter hovey said...

Ohh! The new fall season of J.Crew is just out of control. Too many wonderful things.

Material Girls said...

I agree- hopefully fall merchandise will come SOON! I am so ready

SimplyGrove said...

Im excited for the next season as well!!!!!!

franki durbin said...

J. Crew is going to love my credit cards this fall ;)

Decor To Adore said...

I too am swooning over the recetn J Crew delights!

Lisa Hunter said...

Hi. Since you're a blogger, you could probably sign up with the companies' PR offices to get media previews.