Thursday, November 15, 2007

I can't believe it's not real...


I came across a fantastic company the other day, Valtekz...a product that looks and feels like the real deal. It's not often, in my industry that you fall in love with a fake, but what a great fake this is!


With a catalogue that boasts many great ideas and installation shots...like backing bookcases, or a furniture inlay like above...


And not to mention broad collection of colors and embossed textures...oh, and unlike hides...these fabrics are 54" wide goods! Okay, I hope I don't sound like their spokesperson, I'm just really excited :)


And maybe you'd like some luggage in their signature print for your long getaway...I wish!

11 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

I've heard great things about this line from others too! I must check it out for myself- sounds great!

girl meets glamour said...

Yes, do check it out Jennifer!!

~Kate

Style Court said...

Doesn't Celerie Kemble do a line for them?

annechovie said...

Hi Kate! Great post and love that pillow in your daily find section - adorable!

girl meets glamour said...

You're absolutely right Courtney!

~Kate

blushing apples said...

love it!!!!

patricia gray said...

Love the backing in bookshelves.I must get some samples. And Style Court, yes Celerie Kemble does a line for them. Good remembering.

Suzy said...

I've seen this collection before, its fantastic. Especially the moc-croc and faux-shagreen as you posted.

All Things Bright and Beautiful....Creative Flair Chic said...

That luggage is great!!! Only trouble is you can bring less back because the luggage itself weighs so much!!

Fairfax said...

I used to get the most amazing faux croc and shagreen papers at PaperChase in London. They were about $4/piece, but they were thick and came in gorgeous colours. I used them for everything, but I love the dresser you've shown!

Me, Myself, & I said...

Love the bookself lining...so chic.