Monday, November 26, 2007

There's still time

Yes, it's true...but hurry. You can still get those perfect Holiday cards and send them off on time. While browsing Instyle.com I came across several great options, a few I thought I would share with you below...



I think this Kate Spade card sums it up :) I am hoping to send these out this season, if I can get it together. Find these cards at finestationery.com



Make sure your card get's noticed :) These "Joy" cards from Crane & Co. are available at finestationery.com.

"Partridge in a Pear Tree" cards available at foxyandwinston.com.



"Merry Giraffe" cards available at eggpress.com.


"Flurry of Doves" cards available at momastore.org

Glad to be back from Thanksgiving. Hope you all had a wonderful time, that is if you were on Holiday! Now starts the mad rush to get everything done in time for the next one :)

6 comments:

Joanna Goddard said...

love that top one, so cheery!

Brilliant Asylum said...

The giraffe card is adorable!!! Thanks for the info.

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

I love that pink top card. thanks for the links

momma j lee ♥ said...

i love christmas cards, thanks for sharing these are great!

jenn~

Style Court said...

Two of these were my cards last year :)

Jess said...

Thanks so much for the mention! I love your blog! The hope peace cookies card is one of my favourite cards (and very appropriate - i love cookies).