Apparently I'm not any good and this game, cause I've been found...and tagged (Thank you Leah and Katie)! I'm willing to accept my punishment, and reveal a few tid bits about myself to you, so here we go:
1. There is absolutely no consistency in the music I listen to...everything from Billie Holiday to the Clash. You would have a laugh looking at my IPod play lists :)
2. I've been fortunate enough, due to my father line of work, to have lived and traveled all over the world...many places people can't find on the map! My most memorable experience was when we lived in Bandung, Indonesia for 9 months!
(My favorite hotel in Bandung, can't remember name now)
3. My husband used to play in a band years ago, and I had the biggest crush on him as a teenager. So much, that I would lie to my parents to get out of my house and see him play in the city (SF)...he didn't know me of course at the time, but years later we meet and the rest was history....
4. I secretly with I were British...it must be because of the accent, oh and their vocabulary is brilliant! I believe a Brit can say just about anything, like "I just took out the trash and washed the dishes", and it would come across as the most profound statement! *If you interested check out the English to American dictionary here.*
5. I'm trying to cut sugar out of my life (I know I'm crazy)...I just think there's too much sugar in everything these days and that it's probably the right thing to do. BUT, this transition is not easy and sometimes I can be a real "you know what", cause I love ice cream :)
6. I think I know every word and scene in Ferris Bueller's Day Off...it's true! So much that I could probably watch the movie blind-folded, with ear plugs in, and tell you everything that's happening based on instinct!
7. I found an old journal of mine, after I graduated college, from when I was 12-14. And in it, I found pages where I had doodled designs of various furniture pieces and lighting...some even had pages of what my dream bedroom would look like! So, I'm figuring this career path of mine must be destiny :)