Friday, August 31, 2007

domino magazine design project

You probably remember this Domino issue a while back when 8 designers styled and furnished an apartment complex for when and children living with HIV/AIDS, but I found this behind the scenes video and thought I'd post it. Each designer discuses their inspiration and design intent behind each room...a little Friday tube watching for you! Enjoy and have a great weekend...and for those of you on holiday, even better! I will be traveling up North and will see you back mid next week...Bon Voyage!!!

5 comments:

Style Court said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Style Court said...

This was a great video. Nice reminder. Have a lovely trip!

The Peak of Chic said...

Thanks for the video Kate! Have a nice trip.
(I love those Mecox chairs, by the way)

girl meets glamour said...

Thanks so much Courtney!

~Kate

girl meets glamour said...

Thanks Jennifer...I keep thinking...what can I use those Mecox chairs for.

~Kate