Friday, December 14, 2007

It's quite possible...


these are the "best" chocolates ever...no really! MarieBelle chocolates are hand-painted and delicious, I'm sure it's not too late to send some out for the holidays....maybe you know someone that really likes chocolate (like me), that's been really good this year (like me)...or someone else, that's okay too! But, my p.o. box is big enough to fit a medium size box in case you were wondering " :)

Hope your holiday planning is not driving you to drink, hang in there and FYI my posts may be a little more sporadic these days...cause it's just a crazy time of year!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Those chocolates look pretty amazing!

Style Saves the World said...

have you tried mariebelle's hot chocolate? DEELISH.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

I've been to Mariebelle's in NYC , and LOVED it. Even chatted with one of the managers for awhile and he sat at our table and was viewing my design portfolio at the time...very personable. The HOT CHOCOLATE is so AMAZING, never had anything like it...i agree with Style saves the world.

Jen Ramos
'Earth Friendly DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

Who doesn't like chocolate? Anyone would love to get a present like this.

Suzy said...

Yes, they are great, but I'm with style saves the world, their hot chocolate is life changing!!

Liene Stevens said...

looove them! their shop in Soho is so cute and the cafe in the back is the perfect way to spend a couple of hours.

Brilliant Asylum said...

I did not realize MarieBelle made these pretty chocolates. I know just the person to give them to this year. Thanks!

Mackenna said...

if you love love unique chocolate you have try Vosges. AMAZING! also Cocoabella in San Francisco awesome, at their website you can build your own custom chocolate box.