Friday, December 28, 2007

Not too shabby...

for Target that is!!! It's soon time for their Global Bazaar and I was quite impressed with some of their goods...especially their prices, if you're in need of a bargain you may want to take a look...


Take this Floral Capiz Chandelier for only $49.99


Where on earth can you buy a 60"L x 45"W Dining Table for $299...


What a cute canister for only $14.99


And this Zhu-Sun Accent Table for only $79...

Can you tell I'm in the post Christmas shopping mood...

6 comments:

Bhavna Bhatnagar said...

I agree...Target sometimes has the most fab finds at really good prices!

Brilliant Asylum said...

The little bamboo table is cute. I wish I had room for one more piece of furniture in my house!

Anonymous said...

oh rats! I bought a very similar capiz chandelier 6 months ago for about 7 times that price.

People St.Clair said...

I love the global bazaar and usually buy some cute little things to accent my house. I do like that chandelier and can't wait to see what else they have this year.

Marissa said...

great finds! i just bought that capiz chandelier.

Unknown said...

I love this time a year, I always find something at the global bazaar.