Monday, August 11, 2008

A few pieces just in...

and very worthy in my opinion, I'm just amazed at how many good finds on every website...

Love this new ottoman at Horchow...in a fun leather and nail head design...this site seems to get better and better, and did you see their new Chesterfield sofa...

Pieces, always getting new inventory, but how cute is this fiberglass side chair (pair) with the pink cushion!


CBell has some new items on their latest page, of them I love this mirrored desk...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pieces has some absolutely gorgeous things, but I just can't abide their prices. If you look around on eBay or craigslist you can find many of the same vintage Hollywood Regency-style things for a tiny fraction of the prices that Pieces is charging. Even after you pay to have something refinished/repainted/reupholstered, it still winds up being waaayyyy cheaper.

I'm honestly not trying to knock the place. I just wish the prices weren't so inflated.

Anonymous said...

Just to illustrate my point:

Pieces is asking $1,390 for that fiberglass chair.

On eBay, there's a set of four of the same exact chairs, plus matching table, currently listed for $299 for the set: http://cgi.ebay.com/KWID-HOLLYWOOD-REGENCY-FIBERGLASS-TABLE-CHAIR-EAMES-ERA_W0QQitemZ220268145159

See what I mean?

katiedid said...

Nice finds Kate! Love that ottoman!

SimplyGrove said...

I LOVE the pink ottoman!!!!!

Decor To Adore said...

These look like a few perfect pieces to set up a glamourous room.

Michelle said...

Oh that great ottoman, a mix between a pouf and and...cool

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

Guess we all agree. I LOVE the pink ottoman too!

Alkemie said...

Oh my Goodness, I am totally drooling over that mirorred desk!

Karen