Wednesday, August 27, 2008

High style finds...on Etsy!

I was so excited when I heard about Kelly's shop High Street Market a few weeks back...which features little chic vintage finds at great prices even! So I've been frequenting every so often to see what's new in store, of which I am always excited and surprised, that I thought I'd feature a few items for you to check out...

(Cute stool with KWID's giraffe print!!)


(Vintage brass bamboo magazine stand)


(What a cute cake plate, I'm was eyeing this one!!)


(And these George Briard glasses, there's 6 of them available)


13 comments:

naphtali said...

I am LOVING these finds! Way to go Etsy. Brillant.

SimplyGrove said...

Ooooo, i love the glasses. How fun would it be to have the whole set:)

avant garde design said...

Hi girl meets glamour, i happened upon your site through belle maison and i'll continue to enjoy your posts and layout. blogging continues to inspire and connect like minds! thanks, sincerely robin from avantgarde

kelly robson said...

Oh my gosh, Kate! Thank you so much for featuring my shop!!! I was so excited to see this, thank you! :)

Unknown said...

I love the George Briard glasses and the paisley design on them.

Unknown said...

that brass magazine stand is gorgeous - love it!

Style Court said...

kate -- i thought of you when i saw that giraffe stool!!

cassandra said...

love the mag stand with the little table!!! LOVE! very good little find m'dear! :)

Michelle.Meyers said...

Cute posting and finds! Love it! Sissy and I are now blogging about Phoenix experiences- how fun! love you! I need your help figuring this all out!

Erica-Rose said...

oooh. I loooove that stool!!

Anonymous said...

These finds are lovely. Brass bamboo seems a little strange to me, and I'd rather it is made from real bamboo:)

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

great finds - especially love the stool with that adorable fabric.

Anonymous said...

That magazine stand is great! It would actually be great as a nightstand too.