Monday, August 25, 2008

Just playing around...

So I spend the weekend unloading boxes, breaking down boxes, painting a few chairs from ebay (below), and playing around a bit with some of my unknowns...


which is this pair of chairs that I'm still trying to figure out what fabrics I like with them...unfortunately one of the chairs has an area of torn fabric so they have to be reupholstered, I guess that's what you get when you go ebay.

So, I'm toying with keeping the chair color still a pale yellow or maybe going wild with Alan Campbell's Zig Zag print in Brown...oh, and I purchased some ikat fabric from UzbekAlive shown above too, which I think will make some great lumbar pillows...

8 comments:

Brilliant Asylum said...

I love the Alan Campbell with this chair.

girl meets glamour said...

Thanks!! I think that's what I'm going to do :)

~Kate

SimplyGrove said...

Yes, I agree with BA:)

cotedetexas said...

ditto!

Anonymous said...

Love the AC fabric, I have it on an ottoman and it is really pretty. Quick question, what colors are in that ikat fabric you ordered...I really like it, but can't tell on my computer! Thanks so much...

girl meets glamour said...

Thanks guys, I went ahead and ordered the AC!!

~Kate

girl meets glamour said...

Hi CSS, you can check out the exact fabric at this link:
http://www.uzbekalive.com/category/Fabrics/Chandelierikatadrasfabric.html

Amanda said...

Great choice! Can't wait to see the chair finished.