Thursday, February 7, 2008

10 essentials...

for Valentine's Day...


First and foremost, start with chocolate...like these truffles from William Sonoma

A good card is always a must, check out these from MadebyGirl




Love is in the air...try Le Labo Rose from Barney's


Put on an uber romantic film like Casalanca, buy it on Amazon



Relax, have a drink! Love this pink Champange bucket from Vivre

Nothing says "I love you" like jewelery from Tiffany & Co.


For mood lighting, I love these Dayna Decker candles from Red Envelope


To help you pucker up with DiorKiss from Sephora

Design + Valentine's Day = this Ilse Crawford book available at Jayson Home and Garden

1800 Flowers, a staple of any good Valentine's Day (Image via Instyle.com)


...These are my top picks for great Valentine's Day gifts this year. Usually I'm good with just flowers and a card...but nothing says "I love you" like emptying out your wallet, right?!?!...but you were going to do it anyways, so I'm just here to help...

8 comments:

We Are Not Martha said...

Seriously, nothing says I love you like Tiffany's. Love everything here; I especially want the pink champagne bucket!

girl meets glamour said...

I know I want that bucket too!

Style Court said...

The Crawford book is an inspired, unexpected addition to the list Kate!

girl meets glamour said...

Thanks Courtney!!

~Kate

Mélanie said...

I'm sending the link of your post to my boyfriend's email address .
Wonderful post !!

girl meets glamour said...

That's great, send it to him Melanie :)

~Kate

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the champagne bucket...and I'll take the bottles too!

I got my Tiffany catalog in the mail a few days ago...hoping my husband will get the hint to add a new charm to my charm bracelet..I might have to conveniently leave your blog up in a prominant place to get the hint!

Alkemie said...

Great selections for inspiration!