Friday, February 22, 2008

I don't believe it, part II...

Batik is $14.98/yd.

That's true, it happened again. More fabric finds for under $15/yd. and it's no joke. In just a short time searching on Lewis & Sheron Textiles Co., I found these prints that are some what John Robshaw inspired, all are priced well and better yet you can order swatches just to be on the safe side...

Acorn Filigree is $13.98/ yd.


Calasis Linen is $13.98/yd.

So forth checking this site out if you haven't already, let me know what you think??? Happy Friday and Hope you have a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great finds!!

Deborah said...

I love this site. I especially like the toiles and the paisleys. Thank you for sharing!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

eeek, *amazing* deals!!!

girl meets glamour said...

Thank Patricia!!

girl meets glamour said...

I know, me too Deborah!

~Kate

girl meets glamour said...

You should check the site out Maryam!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I love the batik! I cannot believe it's that inexpensive!

Garrett said...

Great site. I think this one is pretty fun too:
http://www.lsfabrics.com/store/fabric_catalog.php?pid=8979