Friday, February 15, 2008

Vacation Friday...

Let's take a break and getaway, I'm ready to drop everything!! Even though it was just Valentine's Day, maybe you're ready to plan your next romantic outing....


Consider Kelly Wearstler's suggestion for the most romantic hotel room featured in Town and Country magazine...a suite at the The Katikies Hotel on the small island of Santorini, in Greece!!


Each suite comes with their very own terrace where breakfast is served, a private jacuzzi, and a masseuse waiting in the closet (just kidding)...


This luxury boutique hotel is posted high above the water, so you are guaranteed a spectacular view...you're already sold, right!?! Well, happy Friday and hope you have a great weekend!

(Images courtesy of Luxury Travel Magazine)

14 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Amazing! I opted for a cozy villa in Provence today on my blog, but I'm kind of tempted by that warm sunshine...hmmm...decisions, decisions!

Happy Weekend!

Melissa

cotedetexas said...

book me a reservations - I'll meet you there!!!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

wow, that pool so close to the ocean looks so relaxing....beautiful.


Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com

Unknown said...

Sigh...I want to be there right this instant!!!

Joanna Goddard said...

OH. MY. GOD. my new travel fantasy starts...right....now.

Alya said...

I would love to go to Greece! Especially one of those islands..

Brilliant Asylum said...

Um, yes. Sold! It is so dreary out, I would love to be he

Anonymous said...

How heavenly! However, it is quite cold in Paris right now and I can't imagine doing anything that doesn't involve wrapping up warmly, so I'm going to suggest The Witchery, in Edinburgh as the most romantic place... we staying in the Inner Sanctum there during our honeymoon and I can vouch personally for the romance!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

That does look totally amazing. Chris and I honeymooned in Santorini and were ready to give away all our worldly posessions in order to be able to stay there forever!

Michelle said...

Oh wow, that looks so amazing, I would want to jump off that wall right into the water, it looks so delicious! I feel you on the vacation issue, I am dreaming every day of our June getaway to the beach...sigh

ALL THE BEST said...

I'd love to book a ticket to some place warm and sunny...sigh...

annechovie said...

This is my idea of an appealing getaway! Wow, what a perfect setting! Thanks for the sunny pics, Kate!

girl meets glamour said...

Thanks for the comments!! I think we all need to plan a sunny getaway to Greece!!

~Kate

Zenia said...

Well,I have a second option where you can spend your weekend treated in luxury!"Andronis luxury suites”,in Oia Santorini is nestled on a cliff above the sea,with a panoramic view of Caldera that makes you wonder whether it’s real or is just your imagination.Believe me,I've been there last summer and I know!!

Visit http://www.andronis-suites.com