Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A floral story...

Starring Osborne and Little and Nina Campbell...

++Stanza collection++
(note: this wallpaper in green can be seen in an installation
shot on Absolutely Beautiful Things...)


Swinburne from O & L


Okay, I'm becoming a floral fanatic...it's hit me hard. After viewing new swatches from O & L...and then all the recent buzz from magazines to blogs about chintz, I think my liking has turned to obsessing...

Chatterton from O & L (Similar colorway to below)


This one was stunning person and would really make some knock out draperies in the right space...

++Perroquet Collection++

(Chardon from Nina Campbell)



Much more vibrant in person and wonderful scale...this print comes in a wallpaper too!!!


(Orchis from Nina Campbell)



I love this print because of all the colors you can pull from it...the websites show great installation shots of all these prints...

9 comments:

Style Court said...

Kate, do you think you will use much chintz in your new home? For clients?

girl meets glamour said...

I think for sure in my new home...I just starting to really plan the decorative phase so to speak now that we are half way done with the construction end of things

As for clients, I think for some it's a hard sale...but seeing it in blogs (like yours Courtney) and magazines/online will help the "chintz" case!!

I am so excited with what you've been doing at your home Courtney and thanks for the comment!

~Kate

Sarah Dennis said...

Hey Kate, love the florals.
Let's hear it for "FLOWER POWER". Are you longing for Spring as much as I am!!!

girl meets glamour said...

I really am Sarah, more than you know!!

~Kate

girl meets glamour said...

Thanks Patricia!!

~Kate

Alkemie said...

First of all - gorgeous prints. That Chair in the first picture - can I please steal it!! I Love it!

Teal Chic said...

I absolutely love the purple chair, it's gorgeous!!!! Love the blog! :)

Flair said...

I just love, love, love this post! I love all the florals this spring that is in everything.

casapinka said...

So beautiful!