Friday, February 1, 2008

Lights out...

(Vogue Girl/Korea)

I could sleep anywhere...as a kid I feel asleep in class all the time (and still got A's mind you), and it's the same into adulthood, I sleep with ease. But this week is different and I'm in much need of some R & R...If you need R & R too, might want to try some of these...

**An eyemask would be a must, like these from Wrapables...Bath and Body Works has a whole line of "Sleep" products including this pillow mist...maybe a nice hot glass of "get some zzz's" tea will help and to keep warm during these cold nights a heart shape bottle warmer...and if all else fails, some new bed linens (like "Good Night Sleep Well" from Leron) could do the trick!**

Happy Weekend!!!

14 comments:

Brilliant Asylum said...

I can't live without my eyemask. I don't even know how I fell asleep before I had one. Hope you get a lot of rest this weekend.

Unknown said...

I use an eye mask every early morning when the room starts getting light. I have to sleep in a very dark room.

girl meets glamour said...

Thanks Brilliant, I'll try!!

~Kate

girl meets glamour said...

I'm starting to get like that I think Julie, probably need an eye mask to help! Thanks for the comment!!

~Kate

kari and kijsa said...

Sounds fabulo...ss...szzzzzzz...

blessings,
kari & kijsa

/// said...

Oooh, do eye masks really work? I've never tried them! I guess I"m like you--- sleep? Anywhere, anytime.

Have a good weekend, Kate!

girl meets glamour said...

Thanks Kari & Kijsa!

girl meets glamour said...

Yup, sounds about right DFM, thanks you too!!

~Kate

Jessica Claire said...

It's all about a steaming cup of chamomile tea!

You should also check out Gonzales, a hipster who has a lovely album of solo piano tracks that are very soothing.

Unknown said...

I want to try that Pillow Mist.

beth said...

Have just been looking through your blog and I love the post on rustic glamour :)

Joanna Goddard said...

thank you! what a sweet and soporific post :)ztw

We Are Not Martha said...

I totally need to try an eyemask. And that tea too...I'm a sucker for good marketing, and that name is sooo appealing to me.

ALL THE BEST said...

I have no trouble sleeping, but if I do these will be on my list!