Monday, February 4, 2008

Write on....

I think I need these Calling Cards...given I'm a peacock lover!


**A perfect card for every occasion...I know you'll find one that's just right. I stumbled upon these cards on Etsy and just had to share them with you. Check out the seller's shop EnfinLaVoila and tell me if you don't just fall in love with these too...**
Love is in the air...Valentine's Day Card


For all those friends and all their babies...Congratulations cards


Not your average Grocery store Birthday card...much more!


I wanna have a gala and use these Save the Date cards...will you come?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! So pretty! Thanks for the link, I'm off to check them out!

The Peak of Chic said...

I will!! Any event with those save the date cards has to be fabulous! :)

perfect bound said...

I am seconds away from scooping these up. Yes! I'll RSVP to anything so pretty

Anonymous said...

I love the peacock cards, too! You might like these also...

http://thesimplerthings.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-covet-this.html

Susie said...

As if I need more Etsy sites to be obsessed with!! This work is beautiful. I want to get married JUST to use the save the dates!!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving all of these but especially the peacock!

LallaLydia said...

I like all of these - thanks for the tip...I'd like to just walk up to random strangers and present these to them because I think it would bring a smile to anyone's face...