Monday, February 18, 2008

Pairing up...

(House and Garden)

Whether it be a guest room or a kids room, it just seems the best outcome is to pair up and match your pieces....as if you could draw an invisible line down the center, and you'd find an exact mirror on the other side, this I love...

(House Beautiful)

Always a fan of black and white, and esp. love the design of those roman shades...

(Domino)

(House Beautiful)

Love the design on these beds, it brings the perfect touch...

(Met Home)

Here are some "perfect" pairs I thought I'd share with you...I just can't think of a better place then in a bedroom where this is just so fitting, how bout you?!?!

14 comments:

Suzy said...

I love the symmetry of two identical single beds side by side. And those are all great examples!

cassandra said...

love this collection kate! i have a teeny obsession with the whole 'pair of beds' look. i'll have to post up some of my favorites later this week to add to yours!

People St.Clair said...

I totally agree and I love all of these rooms.

The Peak of Chic said...

I love pairs of beds in a guest bedroom, but then again, I like pairs of anything! What can I say, I like order and symmetry!

Style Court said...

great examples Kate :)

SGM said...

Hooray for symmetry! The boy's room featured in Domino is one of my favorite kid rooms ever.

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Love that House Beautiful pairing especially! Although all of them are wonderful. There is something very pleasing to the eye about pairs and repetition.

Happy day,

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Love the photograph from House beautiful : )

style and grace said...

I am in love with the first image. That color used for the headboards is a perfect shade of pink.

TonicHome said...

Love the "order" of it all. I agree that the boy's bedroom in Domino is favorite of mine as well.

girl meets glamour said...

Thanks for all the comments, sounds like we all love the symmetry of these spaces!! Wish I could have commented back to all of you, but I've just been so busy this week :(

~Kate

Alkemie said...

Kate, I love these selections of pairings and the twin beds!

katiedid said...

Nice pairngs Kate! Lovin' all these bedrooms.

Britt said...

Great pics - the Domino room is one of my favs too!